Hello foodies! We are now enjoying the winter here in Burdwan! What about you? I really love winter so much, specially, special dishes and fresh vegetables of the season! Today I share with you one of my favorite dish, which I love to it at dinner in a wintery night! By the way, this is my own recipe; I have made this using lots of veggies with Chinese touch! Hope you like it……
- Paneer (cut into square pieces):- 250gm.
- Carrot: - 2 pieces
- Beans (cut into 1/2 inch pieces):- 2 pieces
- Spring onion: - 100gm.
- Cauliflower (small):- 1 piece
- Capsicum (medium):- 1 piece
- Onion (cut into square pieces):- 2 pieces
- Tomato (cut into square pieces):- 2 pieces
- Mustard/refine oil: - 1/4 cup
- Ginger (finely chopped):- 1tsp
- Garlic (finely chopped):- 2tsp
- Green chili (finely chopped):- 2 pieces
- Soya sauce: - 2tsp.
- Sugar: - 1tsp
- Salt: - to taste
- Peel and chop all the vegetables into medium pieces.
- Heat oil and fry the paneer till brown.
- Add the onion and then one by one capsicums, ginger, garlic and vegetables in the same oil and mix well. Cook for 5min.
- Now add the soya sauce, green chili, sugar and salt (if need) and mix well. Cook for 2min.
- Add some water and paneer and let the vegetables simmer well to get cooked.
- Take it off the flame when the vegetables well cooked. Garnish with green chili.
- Serve hot with any Bread or Roti or Paratha.
* You may add more or less vegetables in it.
Tips of the day
Never refrigerate tomatoes and citrus fruits. Refrigeration kills their flavors,nutrients, and textures.
Pour some vinegar over defrosting meat to accelerate the thawing process as well as tenderize the meat
Question of the day
Q5. Where is lemonade known to have originated from??
Q6. Fill in the blanks and write the word: C_ _I_N_ _R.
Answers of the last Question.
**Please Note: Many of you didn’t follow T&C properly; please do, otherwise, you will be disqualified. Click here to know the rules: Terms and Conditions.
Good bye now! Next post will be published on 22nd November; till then…..take care. Have a wonderful week! Namaskar.