- Mishti Alu (medioum size): 4peice
- Maida: 2 tbsp
- Khoya: 1 tbsp
- Sugar: 2 cup
- Water: 2 cup
- Refine Oil: to deep frying
Process for Syrup:
- Boil the sweet potatos, peel, and mash.
- Add maida in it and mix very well. Divide into equal size round balls.
- Divide 1 tbsp khoya into very small balls as many as the number of balls prepared above.
- Stuff the sweet potato balls with kheer and one seed of cardamom. You can change the pattern of Gulab Jamuns if you like.
- Heat oil and deep fry the balls to reddish brown on medium heat.
- Add fried Gulab Jamuns to the hot syrup.
- Keep aside to let the Gulab Jamun absorb syrup, at least 30 minutes required for soaking prior to serving.