Hello lovely foodies! How are you? I'm trying to survive in the extreme-heat of Malda!! 😛 Hope you are doing well and taking care of your family to beat the heat! In summer, our body needs water; so drink sufficient water and give your children and other family members, too. To fight against heat, curd helps us a lot. Sometimes, we become bored with raw curd or Raita. Today, I am going to share a special Raita-recipe, which you never eat; I presume! 😀 Try it for a change………
Cucumber-Grape Sweet Raita
Prep Time: 15mins
Cook Time: 5mins
- Cucumber (medium): 2 pieces
- Grape: 100gm.
- Curd: 200gm.
- Chat Mashala: a pinch
- Sugar: 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt: to taste
- Wash and peel the cucumbers, and grate them very well.
- Smash the grapes very well. You can use a smasher.
- Take the curd in a bowl and whisk to smooth it.
- Add the grated cucumber, smashed grapes, chat mashala, salt and sugar to the curd and whisk very well.
- Your Raita is ready now. Keep it in refrigerator for few minutes and serve.
My Tip: You can add some black-pepper powder to get a sizzling taste.