Hello lovely foodies! Firstly, I want to wish you all in advance -
May the choicest blessing of Allah fill your life with joy and prosperity!
Tomorrow we will celebrate Happy Eid; that comes with so many colors, happiness, love, togetherness and of course with lots of delicious dishes!
Just like every year, I come with a very special recipe, exclusively for today – ‘Boti Kebab’! It is a well-known Awadhi cuisine; but, I have tried to make it simple in method and ingredients; but the taste remains same - as delicious as it is! Try for your Eid-party. Hope it will rock………
- Boneless chicken (Cubed): 300 g
- Onions (Paste): 2 medium
- Garlic (Paste): 12-15 cloves
- Ginger piece (Paste): 1 inch
- Turmeric Powder: 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder: 1 tsp
- Coriander powder: ½ tsp
- Kasuri Methi: ½ tsp
- Curd: 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves (chopped): 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala: 1 tsp
- Refine Oil: 2 tbsp
- Butter: 1 tbsp
- Salt: to taste
- Marinate the chicken with onion-garlic-ginger paste, turmeric-chili-coriander powder, Kasuri Methi, curd and salt very well.
- Keep the marinated chicken in refrigerator for at least 2 hrs. Leave it in normal temperature for 5-10 min. before cook.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the butter in it and let it mix.
- Add the marinated chicken in the pan and cook for 4-5 min. Sprinkle little of water and cover it.
- Open the cover in every 2-3 min. and stir well.
- Take it off the flame and add the Garam Masala and Coriander leaves, when the chicken will well cooked.
- Garnish with onion-rings and coriander leaves and serve with your favourite Indian bread.