Helloo lovely foodies! Weekend is here and today I'm coming with a mouth watering recipe to make more special your weekend! See, if you like it.....
Recipe of the day
Chicken Golden Fry
Time: 30-45min. (with preparation)
- Chicken Leg: 4 pieces
- Eggs: 2 pieces
- All-purpose flour: 2 cups
- Corn flour: 1 cup
- Lemon Juice: 2tablesp.
- Black pepper powder: 1teasp.
- Salt: to taste
- Refined Oil: for deep frying
- Marinate the chicken pieces with lemon juice, black pepper and salt for 20-30min.
- In a large resalable plastic bag, combine the flour, corn flour, salt and pepper.
- Dip the chickens in egg mixture; place in the bag and shake to coat.
- Heat the oil in fry pan.
- Fry chicken, for 3-5 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with salad and red sauce.
Tips of the day
1. Slice a lemon and put in your refrigerator; it works as a freshener
2. Use juice of small onion on your skull to prevent dandruff.
Question of the day
Which restaurant has introduced first 'Chicken Golden Fry' or 'Chicken Fry' and where is its head quarter?
Question 1. Ans: ‘Suktu’ is a dish with bitter taste; and Karela gives the bitterness to it! So, the ingredient, that can substitutes it, is ‘Neem’.
Well friends, that’s all for today. Please, let me know, how you like the blog and the recipes. Your opinions are so important to me. Good bye…enjoy the weekend with your family. Namaskar.