Hello lovely foodies! First of all –
💓 Merry Christmas 💓
After a long days, I’m here! As you all know; last 2 months I was busy in shifting to a new city. So I can’t manage to blog. So many new recipes are waiting for you, hope I will post in next days.
Today, I am going to share a special recipe that I learnt recently in this new city. It is very delicious, as well as perfect for winter. Hope you like it!
Chicken Curry with Baby Potato
- Chicken: - 500gm.
- Baby Potato:- 2 piece
- Onion (sliced):- 2 piece
- Ginger paste: - 1tablespoon
- Garlic paste: - 2tablespoon
- Green Chilli paste:- 1 tablespoon
- Tomato (slice in cube pieces):- 1 piece
- Fresh Coriander: - 1/3 cup
- Red Chili Powder (if you want):- 1/2 teaspoon
- Kashmiri red Chili Powder:- 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder:- 1teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder:- 1/2teaspoon
- Mustard / Refined Oil:- 1Cup(150gm)
- Sugar:- 1/5teaspoon
- Salt:- to taste
- Wash the chicken and marinate with Turmeric powder, Salt and 1 teaspoon oil before cooking for at least 30mins.
- Boil the baby potatoes and peel the skin.
- Full heat the oil in a pan & fry the onions till brownish.
- Add the potatoes, pinch of turmeric powder and salt and fry for 3-4min.
- When the color of onion should take up a bit of brownish, add ginger paste, garlic paste, tomato in it & cook for 2-3 min.
- When it becomes dry add Red Chili Powder, Kashmiri red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, sugar, 1/4 cup of water & cook for 2-3 min.
- Now add the marinated Chicken in it. Mix well and cook for 5mins.
- When it becomes dry, add about 150ml of water and stir well.
- Cover and let it cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Take it off the flame when the potato and chicken well cooked. Add the coriander leaves and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve hot with Rice or Roti or Paratha.