Hello lovely foodies! How are you all? We have entered in a New Year and hope; the year will be damn lucky for you!
In winter; we can find so many vegetables in market and they are full of goodness. But sometime, we feel tired of eating veggies! It is a big problem in every family. Let me allow sharing a delicious vegg-curry today; which I found during last winter. Try it and share your experiences with me………………
- Potato - 2 (small)
- Cauliflower- 1 (small)
- Carrot- 1
- Green Chillies - 3 to 4
- Spring Onions- 4-5
- Tomato (chopped) - 1
- Coriander leaves (chopped) – ½ cup
- Turmeric Powder- ½ teaspoon
- Coriander Powder- ½ teaspoon
- Kashmiri Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- Sugar- as per taste
- Salt - as per taste
- Cut all the vegetables in horizontal pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the cauliflowers till become brown and keep aside.
- Add the potatoes, in the same oil. Add the turmeric powder and salt mix well and fry 2-3 min. Add rest of the vegetables in it and fry again 2-3 min.
- Now add the tomatoes, coriander powder, kashmiri chilli powder, sugar, little of water and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add some water, the green chilies and cover the pan. Cook in low flame, until the vegetables cook well.
- Open the lid and add the coriander leaves.
- Serve with Rice or Roti or Paratha.