Hello foodies………this is my first post in this New Year! So, I want to wish you
Happy New Year!
Actually, I was waiting for these festive days! I want to share the recipes, which I have made for Lohri and Makar Sankranti! Today, I’m going to share a very easy recipe that I have learned recently. I think, many of you make it in home. So, if I got any mistake or something makes it better, please tell me! Here I go……..
Til ke Laddu
- Sesame seeds (til): 1 1/2 cups
- Jaggery (gur) (chopped): 1 cup
Crushed peanuts: 1/4 cup
- Roast the sesame seeds till they are light golden in color. Cool and keep aside.
- Heat a pan and add the jaggery.
- Simmer over a slow flame till it caramelizes.
- Add the roasted til and peanuts and mix it thoroughly with the melted jaggery. You may need to put out the flame during this process
- Grease your palms with a little ghee, divide the mixture into 12 portions and shape into lemon-sized laddoos.
- Store in airtight jars.
1. If fish is to be stored for more than a day, clean it, rub with salt, turmeric and if liked, a dash of vinegar before freezing.
2. In winter, dry-face is a big problem! Take equal amount each of Melon, Pumpkin, Cucumber and Watermelon and make a paste of these. Then blend it with milk cream and apply it on your. After 1 hr rinse your face with plane water and see the magic!