Hello lovely foodies! First of all, I want to wish you all
May the choicest blessing of Allah fill your life with joy and prosperity!
It’s a day, we all enjoy with our family together! To make more spacial the day, I have innoveted a special dish and named it ‘Fish-Cutlet-Finger’! Try it as a starter at your Eid-party. Hope you like it………
- Fish (any big fish): 1/2 kg
- Fish Fillets (Bhetki or Sheephead): 300 grams
- Bread: 2 slices
- Onion (big): 1 piece
- Ginger (chopped): 1 tablespoon
- Garlic (chopped): 2 tablespoon
- Green chili (chopped): 8-10 pieces
- Ginger paste: 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
- Coriander powder: 1teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs: 2cups
- Egg: 1 or 2 piece
- Refined Oil: ½ lit.
- Salt: to taste
- Cut the fish fillets into three inches by half inch by half inch fingers.
- Marinate the fish fillets in a mixture of ginger paste, garlic paste, salt and lemon juice for half an hour.
- Medium boil the fish (500gm.) with turmeric powder and salt. Remove the bones and skin from the fishes and keep only the fleshes aside.
- Deep the bread-slices into water and then squeeze them very well. Take them aside.
- Now hit oil in a pan and sauté onion till it becomes soft. Add chopped ginger, green chilies in it and fry another 2 minutes.
- Add salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder & garam masala and mix well.
- Now add boiled fish and the soft breads in it and mix well. Stir for 5 minutes & remove from the flame.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Once it becomes cool, take a part of it. Give it a rectangular shape and place a marinated fish finger in the middle of it and rape. Now roll it into finger shape.
- Beat the egg.
- Dip each finger in egg & roll with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in oil.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce, salad.