Hello dear foodies! How are you all? After 2 week, I’m here! Actually, I went for a short holiday in Varanasi. I needed to take a break; so, suddenly I went to Kashi to visit the city of Vishwanath and Annapurna! I had enjoyed a lot there and collected very interesting stories about the foods of the city. Very soon, I will share all with you. Stay tuned!
Today, I’m going to share one of my own recipe - Chicken Kurkure in Sauce. It is a very delicious snack, can be served any time, any occasion! Try it and share how it will go………
Chicken Kurkure in Sauce
1. Chicken (boneless and
cut in 1/2inch. Pieces):- 200gm.
2. Cornflower:- 1 cup
3. Egg:- 1 piece
4. Onion (slice into square pieces):- 2 piece
5. Ginger (chopped):- 2 inch
6. Garlic (chopped):- 9-10 cloves
7. Capsicum (sliced into
square pieces):- 1 piece
8. Green chili (chopped):- 3-4piece
9. Soya Sauce:- 2 tablespoon
10. Tomato Sauce:- 1 tablespoon
11. White Vinegar:- 1 teaspoon
12. Refined Oil:- 1 Cup(150gm)
- Marinate the chicken with cornflower, vinegar and egg 1hr.
- Full heat the oil in a pan & fry the chicken till brown. It will look like cornflakes.
- Set aside the chicken.
- In the same oil, pour in the onions and fry for 1-2min.
- Add capsicum, green chili, ginger, garlic in it and fry for 1min.
- Add the fried chicken, ¼ cup water, soya sauce, tomato sauce and mix well.
- Cover and let it cook for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Take it off the flame when it will dry and sprinkle some paper powder on it.
- It is a snack; so, serve it hot with hot coffee or any drink you like.