Hello lovely foodies! The festival of colors – Holi is knocking the door! Tomorrow we all will play Holi with our family and friends! Indian festivals are famous for fun and food. So, what you have planned for this Holi? Sweets?? I can give you a new idea! Make various snacks this Holi in spite of sweets and make happy those, who are bored with sweets! I’m going to share not only 1,2,3 but 4 special snacks recipes, collected from popular restaurant or street-food-stalls! So, why be late? Have a look at the recipes and prepare the stuffs! Here I go…………
Baby Corn Finger
- Baby Corn: 12
- Butter Milk: 3/4 Cup
- Cumin Powder: 2 teaspoon
- Maida / All purpose flour: 1/2 Cup
- Corn Flour: 1/4 Cup
- Lemon Juice: 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt: To taste
- Oil: For Deep Frying
- Wash the baby corns and Slit the baby corns into two halves.
- Heat some water in a sauce pan and bring it to boil. Add the baby corns and allow it to boil for 5-6 minutes.
- Then, drain the water and take the semi cooked baby corns aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add butter milk, salt and a teaspoon of cumin powder and mix well. Add the semi cooked baby corns and mix well to coat it nicely and then allow the baby corns to marinade in the mixture. Keep the marinated mixture in refrigerator for 1 hour
- Now, take the maida, corn flour and salt make it to a batter with water.
- Heat oil in a pan. Remove the marinated baby corn from refrigerator and dip each baby corn in the prepared batter and coat it nicely and add it to the oil.
- Serve hot with ketchup and enjoy the taste!
#Next recipe coming in 1 hr!