Here is another snack for vegetarians! I love my all readers and want make happy this Holi all of you - vegetarian or non-vegetarian!
- Potato (cut into small cubed): 1 cup
- Cauliflower (very small cubed): 1/2 cup
- Capsicum (Chopped): ½ cup
- Green chilies (finely chopped): 2
- Paneer (very small cubed): 1 cup
- Besan (gram flour): 1cup
- Cornflower: ½ cup Or,
- Rice Flour: ½ cup
- Coriander (grounded): 1 tablespoon
- Asafetida: a pinch
- Red chili powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Mango powder (amchoor): 1/2teaspoon
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: to fry
- Take all the ingredients except paneer and mix very well. Make a thick batter with a little bit of water. If mix is too dry add as needed 1 or 2 spoons of water to make texture of soft dough.
- Now add the paneer into the dough and mix well.
- Heat at least one inch of oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Fry the pakoras in small batches.This will take five to six minutes per batch. Fry the pakoras, turning occasionally, until both sides are golden brown.
- The crispy, delicious pakoras are now ready to serve.
- Serve hot with your favorite deep.
# Next recipe within 1 hr!