Here is the 2nd snack-recipe. This is for non-vegetarians!
- Chicken Wings: 4-6 pieces
- Lemon Juice: 1tsp
- Ginger (finely chopped): 1 tblsp
- Garlic Paste (finely chopped): 1 tblspn
- Coriander (finely chopped): 1/2 cup
- Green Chili(finely chopped): 1 tsp
- Chili Powder: 1 tsp
- Pepper Powder: 1 tsp
- Cornflour: 3 tblspn
- All Purpose Flour / Maida: 3 tblspn
- Ajinomoto: a pinch (optional)
- Red Food Color: a pinch (optional)
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: for Deep Frying
- Silver foils: to decorate.
- Wash the chicken wings and give it a shape to lollypops. Marinate with salt and lemon juice and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients and Keep aside for 30 min.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Once the oil is hot, deep the chicken wings in the mix one by one and drop to the hot oil. Keep the flame in low medium flame and fry them to deep brown & crisp. Stir them once in a while.
- After well-fried, drain the oil and wrap silver foil at the ends.
- Now the lollypops are ready! Enjoy hot with salad and your favorite sauce or any dips.
# Next recipe within 1 hr!